Enabling Remote Data Science Teams: A Webinar with Appsilon and RStudio
What is Happening?
What Will Be Covered?
- Setting up a remote and collaborative R environment
- Version control and Scrum
- Using Shiny and RStudio Connect to share apps within and across teams
- How to improve the UI and appearance of Shiny dashboards
- How to scale Shiny dashboards to hundreds of users
- How to build and grow a remote data science team
Who Will Be Presenting?
- Alex Gold, Solutions Engineer @ RStudio
- Olga Mierzwa-Sulima, Senior Data Scientist @ Appsilon
- Damian Rodziewicz, Co-Founder @ Appsilon
- Pedro Silva, Software Engineer @ Appsilon
What is Appsilon?
Appsilon Data Science provides enterprise data analytics and machine learning solutions. We are global leaders in dashboard development and our clients are some of the world’s most influential Fortune 500 companies. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible within the R Shiny framework.
Appsilon is also a pioneer in open source, with thousands of package downloads and hundreds of GitHub stars to date. Above all, we are committed to effecting positive change in the world. We frequently contribute their skills to projects that support the preservation of human life and the conservation of animal populations all over the globe.
- Appsilon Engineer Krystian Igras’s RStudio Blog Guest Article: 4 Tips to Make Your Shiny Dashboard Faster
- Video Tutorial: How to Create and Customize a Simple Shiny Dashboard
- Read Pedro Silva’s popular article on How to Use CSS to Style Your Shiny Dashboards